Villa Theresa High School is a Roman Catholic Institution, founded in 1932, by the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary Society, to give an all- round education- academic, physical, moral and spiritual; primarily to Catholics and to students of different communities, in so far as, is consonant with Christian principles.
The School stands for academic excellence, development of skills and character formation based on the love for God and service to humanity as preached by Jesus Christ, with a view to train young women distinguished for their all-round development and sincere commitment to God and country.
The respect and understanding of the girl-child is the basic endeavor of the school. The school tries to provide an environment of responsible freedom and opportunities for progress according to her potential.
Students leaving the portals of Villa Theresa should-
- Imbibe Franciscan values.
- Be women of strong moral and spiritual principles.
- Be women of dedicated and selfless service in society.
- Leadership characterized by humility, selflessness, honesty, and service.
- To develop proficiency in the 4 R's – Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, and Responsible behavior.